Find your Peter Piper Pizza
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, AND IN MAINE, WYOMING AND VERMONT. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND/OR LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN.
SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR: Peter Piper, Inc., 4745 N. 7th St., Suite # 350, Phoenix, Arizona.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the peterpiperpizza.com website and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Oklahoma and Nevada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Peter Piper, Inc., or of its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and agents (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, each Participant (“You” or “Participant”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Peter Piper, Inc as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 29, 2016 and ending December 12, 2016. All online entries must be received by December 12, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. MST.
4. How to Enter: To participate in the Campaign, You must submit an entry using the online form provided at peterpiperpizza.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than one time by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Peter Piper, Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign will receive the following prizes:
Grand Prize: one (1) 12.9 iPad Pro valued at $799.00, two (2) movie passes valued at approximately $22.50 and does not include XD, Xtreme, D-Box, or IMAX attractions, additional premiums may apply, and free pizza for a year value at approximately $170.00;
Second Place: one (1) Coca-Cola bicycle valued at $325, (2) movie passes valued at approximately $22.50 and does not include XD, Xtreme, D-Box, or IMAX attractions, additional premiums may apply, and free pizza for a year value at approximately $170.00;
Four (4) Weekly Winners: two (2) movie passes valued at approximately $22.50 and does not include XD, Xtreme, D-Box, or IMAX attractions, additional premiums may apply and one (1) free large one-topping pizza valued at approximately $14.50.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Peter Piper, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Peter Piper, Inc’s discretion. Each prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner may not substitute any prize or transfer/assign any prize to others, or request the cash equivalent of a prize. Winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Peter Piper, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing conducted under the supervision of Peter Piper, Inc. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following their selection. Peter Piper, Inc shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8 Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns, will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, Your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and Winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information, as news, publicity, or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes, without any further permission or compensation.
9. Terms & Conditions: Peter Piper, Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Peter Piper, Inc’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Peter Piper, Inc may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Peter Piper, Inc. Peter Piper, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. To maintain the integrity of the Campaign, Peter Piper, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of those allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Peter Piper, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE IN CONNECTION WITH THE CAMPAIGN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND THE SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
A. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Campaign, You hereby release and agree to hold the Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Campaign or any Campaign-related and/or travel-related activity, or participation in any prize-related activities, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. You also waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. B
B. Release of Sponsor. By participating in the Campaign, You agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, from any liability, claims, losses and damages arising out of or relating to (i) their participation in the Campaign; (ii) the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize received in this promotion; technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
C. Arbitration/Waiver of Jury Trial/Waiver of Class Action: By participating in the Campaign, You agree that any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) You may have against Peter Piper, Inc. arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Campaign, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding confidential arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and conducted before a sole arbitrator admitted to practice law for at least fifteen (15) years, and pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA. Any arbitration hearing will be conducted in Phoenix, Arizona, or another location agreed to by the parties and reasonably convenient for Participant. NO PARTY WILL BE ENTITLED TO A TRIAL BY JURY. NO PARTY IS ENTITLED TO BRING CLAIMS, NOR SHALL ANY CLAIMS BE HEARD, ON A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR OTHER JOINT BASIS, AND THE ARBITRATOR CAN DECIDE ONLY YOUR OR PETER PIPER, INC.’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIMS. IN NO EVENT MAY THE ARBITRATOR CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF ANY PERSON OR PARTY, WHETHER OR NOT ON THE BASIS THAT THEY ARE SIMILARLY SITUATED.
D. Disqualification. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that You have complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted.
E. Force Majeure/Printing and Production Errors. Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Campaign or Campaign materials in any way, if it determines in its sole discretion, that the Campaign is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions, or errors have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Campaign. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Campaign as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Campaign. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, due to digital, computer programming, hardware or software errors, or for any reason, more potential winners in any prize category come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize as set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s) in that prize category. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Participant's and/or Participant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
F. Governing Law. You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflicts of laws principles that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
13. Winners List; Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Peter Piper, Inc. 4745 N. 7th Street, Suite 350, Phoenix, AZ 85014 USA. Limit one request per outer envelope. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2016.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Peter Piper, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc., Cinemark USA, Inc., The Schwinn Bicycle Company, or any of their affiliated companies.